Fukuoka Language Academy


Health is more important than anything abroad. We can’t do nothing without a healthy body. However, our body could get sick or any accident could happened sometimes.

National Health Insurance

All of the overseas students must join in the national health insurance. The student who join in the national health insurance only affort 30% of the medical treatment bill, the rest of 70% is afforded by the City where you live in principle.However, there is treatment to which national health insurance doesn't adjust.

Medical treatment

  • Examine
  • Treatment
  • Medical treatment and injection
  • Hospitalized or nursing
  • Home medical treatment with doctor and nurse


The national health insurance procedures can be completed at the habitation ward office.

Insurance Fee

The insurance fee is around 18,000yen to 20,000yen per year. But the insurance fee could be increased with income